Monday, September 8, 2008

411

Well I started this 2nd opinion process 2 months ago. Supposed to head up to Mayo Sept 16th. Dr. Luthra is not going to be able to consult with Dr. Arceci prior to the visit to Mayo, which is what the goal was.

We have decided to have Dr. Arceci look over my records and give a general opinion. I might be making a trip to see him this fall at John Hokpkins.

Dr. Arceci's office has already contacted Dr. Luthra's office requesting the films etc. Really impressed with how fast Dr. Arceci and his staff work.

My father has graciously offered to help us out with the money for IVF. We are shooting for trying IVF in October.

2 comments:

deanlanc said...

My brother is being treated by Dr. Arceci at Hopkins and has been for the last 2 to 3 years. He is amazing. My brother has been in remission for over a year, close to 2 and we are so lucky to have found this doctor. Good luck!

deanlanc said...

My brother is being treated by Dr. Arceci and has been for the last 3 years. He is amazing and I highly recommend him. My brother has been in remission for close to 2 years now. It's a very scary disease and we were lucky to find someone who could do something about it.
Good luck!