Monday, September 28, 2009

Nothing New

Nothing new to post health wise. I have been in IM training mode for about a month now except for a couple weeks off for business and personal travel. My wife and I were blessed with the opportunity to go to Israel for 10 days. What a trip! If you asked me what I liked most I would have to say to big of a question. It was all amazing. I would suggest it to anyone. Want some info I will put you in contact with our church. They put on a top shelf trip!

My wife and I are back in IVF mode. Got some good news today regarding the plan. Will post more in weeks to come. Pray for us that God may bless us with a child.

1 comment:

walter327 said...

Hi, D.
You and I were diagnosed about the same time. I officially had ECD in July of 2007 and started Interferon soon after. THAT took some gett'n' used to!! The flu-like symptoms and lack of energy were killer. I've adjusted now, though and continue to get good reports from my docs.
Have another MRI in early Nov.
Punch it in the nose and let it know this is a fight it can't win! :-)